“Couldn't have been better”

China Capital Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 311 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 22, 2017

My friends have been telling me to go here for a while. I just never get by this place except on the way to the wing place next door. I needed to take my dad lunch today, and I ended up here. The "Chinese" place up the street that he likes (and I don't) is closed on Mondays. So, I took him carryout from China Capital. They were pretty quick and reasonable. Dad was bragging about how good his favorite place was as we eat. (I didn't exactly tell him what happened.) I have to tell you that even with the carryout, that was some of the best quality quick Chinese I've had in a while. It even seemed that the cooks were Chinese. That is a plus. I also saw a friend of mine there who was on business with a client. That guy can eat anywhere he wants, not caring about a budget. And, he's eaten all over the world, literally. So, to see him in there, I know this place is consistently great.

1  Thank Jeff B

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Have been going to China Capital for years, great carry out and dine-in. Fresh soups made in house, always hot and well made. Reasonably priced, large portions and served quickly even when they are very busy during Furniture market.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

really fresh food, well prepared, reasonable prices. good service. homey atmosphere. not a large restaurant but not crowded seating.
wonderful food. will become my favorite Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

Despite a snafu with my call ahead order, I would recommend this restaurant. Good was good and service was acceptable.

Reviewed November 4, 2016

They've got an awesome authentic Chinese menu with numerous selection. There is also an inexpensive lunch special that comes with a drink. Highly recommend if you are looking for real Chinese food.

1  Thank Sammie1209