“Good food. This place is a keeper”

China Capital Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 275 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Good food. This place is a keeper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

After looking at all the poor reviews of Asian restaurants in the area, we decided to try China Capital and we're glad we did. The food was very tasty. I got Honey Spicy chicken and my partner got General Tso. The server said they both have the same sauce but Honey Spicy had more vegetables. I thoroughly enjoyed the dish. There were a lot of different veggies that made a colorful display and a wonderful taste combination. They were cooked just right. Both of us loved the taste of the sauce and the chicken was also cooked so it wasn't overdone. Just right!
We liked the ambience too. There's a main room and it was almost full but the noise level wasn't bad. We arrived at 6:45pm on a Sat night and had no wait. The woman who seated us was very friendly. The only issue we had was the server was a young man and he wasn't especially friendly (established no rapport) and not attentive. We had to ask for our drinks to be refilled when they were completely empty. On the other hand, the staff was always nearby so we didn't have to wait long to get their attention.

We're planning to make this our regular place whenever we're in the area.

• Visited November 2013

High Point, North Carolina
“Good Chinese Food, Eat in or Take Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I persoanlly like to eat in at China Capital as the tables have white linen tablecloths, silver, glasses and I like the classed-up experience! I will also enjoy take-out if schedule demands.

• Visited May 2013
High Point, North Carolina
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite Chinese in the Triad! The egg rolls are OUTSTANDING! I also love their hot and sour soup!

All entrees I've had are great!

USA---
“Great Chinese Dishes....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

A quiet restaurant with great food and extremely nice staff;
Lunch specials or full menu of standard Chinese dishes in comfortable surroundings.

• Visited October 2012
North Carolina
“Food was delicious and the service was excellent .”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

Our meal was delicious. The egg fo yong was one of the best that I have had in years. We would recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited December 2011