“Good Food, Sorry Attitudes”
Review of Tokyo Express

Tokyo Express
Ranked #103 of 283 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My wife went to pick-up some food from this establishment because we were craving japanese. Food was about average, but my wife informed me of the sorry attitudes of the staff that day, who wouldn't thank her. I would go back if I wanted average food, but it will be a long time due to the attitudes of the staff.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Probably the best Japanese hibachi you'll taste in High Point and Greensboro. Quick, cheap, and the food is delicious! Seriously, no doubt it's the best.

Reviewed July 14, 2011

We normally order the steak and shrimp hibachi. Food is always cooked perfectly and the white-sauce is the best I've had from any restaurant. I would guess that 80% of the business is take-out (normally a line of cars for the pick-up window). If you want to eat inside, don't expect anything fancy. If want food cooked at your table for entertainment, you need to drive 3 blocks away from here - but I would never advise anyone to go to that other place with their over-priced menu, and horrible food.

Reviewed November 26, 2010

I can't express how much I LOVE this restaurant. The food is great, the portions are great and the prices are amazing! Very quick service! The only reason I gave it a 3 for its atmosphere is because it's kind of a small restaurant with a limited number of tables but it's an express hibachi restaurant, so that's to be expected. You will NOT be disappointed!!!