“Nothing like fresh, hot donuts and the selection was to die for!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in High Point
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I did refrain from partaking in the amazing selection this place had to offer but it was certainly not easy with choices like Cookies and Cream doughnuts and doughnut milkshakes, unbelievably decadent. My daughter got the Cookies and Cream and a glazed doughnut, both hot and she was truly in heaven. Cute place. Had no idea the south had such fun Krispy Kreme locations. A destination in and of itself, a must stop!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

wish they would make some donuts with out the coating, some of us have sugar problems and once in a while would like to get one with out the coating

Reviewed March 21, 2013

What's not to love about Krispy Kreme!! Don't think there's anything they make that doesn't taste divine. Wish their doughnuts were as light in calories as they are in taste….hot ones just melt in your mouth! :)

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We are big fans of Krispy Kreme - the flavor, texture, ICING - YUM!! Each February, before Valentines Day, Krispy Kreme does something pretty awesome for their customers. When you purchase a dozen doughnuts, they give you a sheet of 6 Valentines to share with others. Each Valentine is a coupon for one free doughnut! A FREE DOUGHNUT? Say it isn't so!! :)

Needless to say, we took advantage of that Valentines treat and brought a few friends along. We enjoyed the special doughnut of that month - the rich chocolate and strawberry one. While it was delightful, it wasn't as light and easy to gobble down as a dozen original glazed! Loving the original, I went back a week later to get a few to share and discovered the new doughnut for March... Oreo! I still love my original glazed best, but since you can get those any time, I'm going to encourage you to run out and grab one of these Oreo morsels before they go away.

Smile and say a big hello to the sweet and helpful staff! Oh, and try to go in the evening when they have their doughnut glazing machine running - it's fascinating to watch (and provides major free entertainment for the kids)!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I am sorry to disagree with the other reviewers...My dad loved Krispy Kreme and we would go there whenever we went through a town that had one. They used to be really good. Now the texture is different and the taste is different. I know that the recipe has changed. Every once & awhile I will give them ONE MORE TRY, but I am always disappointed. The best ones are the fresh original glazed doughnuts...and the ones with the chocolate icing added to these are good...but still not as good as they used to be. Also, for a little bit of flour and sugar, these are outrageously expensive!!! The coffee used to be really good, but it has gone downhill also. They used to offer mild, medium & dark roasts. They no longer have the medium roast when I have gone there. NOTE: Dunkin Donuts are not any better, they are just different.