“A local version of Applebees”

Liberty Brewery & Grill
Ranked #12 of 281 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Liberty means many things to many different people. It's a celebration of the great American farmer and the rich bounty he puts on our plates. It's a celebration of America's rich ethnic cooking styles. It's a celebration of the resurgence of the "handcrafted-brewing" style of the pre-prohibition small American brewery. Liberty Brewery & Grill is based on America's rich ethnic cooking styles, complimented by finely hand-crafted beers, tantalizing starters and perfectly seared steaks. We've got something brewing you're sure to like. Liberty is also a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled. Celebrate Liberty with Us!
Nashville, Tennessee
“A local version of Applebees”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

This was my first visit to Liberty Steakhouse. There were some high points and some low points which is why I gave an average rating.

First the high points. The service was outstanding! The waitress was very friendly, fast, and efficient. She kept the drinks refilled as needed, cleared the table promptly and was vey hospitable.

I was with my family so I got to srample sample several of their dishes. The good ones: the burger, the ribs (meat falls of the bone), the house salad with the ginger beer dressing, and the fries. The misses: grouper sandwich, house potato chips, and the mixed vegetables.

The beer listed looked inviting, but I was driving and needed to skip the beverages this time.

As I said for me it was average, but that wouldn't stop me from going back. If you have in mind an Applebees level experience you will love it.

Bettendorf, Iowa
“Great food / great beer!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2011

The best burger around and some pretty good beer to go with it.

Waynesville, North Carolina
“Try the beer, really. All of it.”
Reviewed April 13, 2011

This was my fourth visit to Liberty in High Point, NC. I love it. I don't usually like micro-brews - too dark and skunky beer most times, but this was different. I sampled three and loved them all.

The food and service are both good. Lively sports bar atmosphere on one side and more of a family restaurant on the other.

• Visited April 2011
6 Thank CharlesJefferson
North Carolina
“One of the best places to eat in High Point.”
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Let's face it...High Point does not have a lot of choices as far as nice places to eat. Liberty is on of the best. I've been here on three occasions and they were great every time. The service is fast and the food is good. I love the home-made chips and their crafted beers. A family of three can eat for 30 bucks or less. I get tired of traveling to Greensboro to get a good meal. Liberty is enough to keep me in High Point.

• Visited January 2011
6 Thank NorthCarolinaRoy
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Liberty Steakhouse offers great micro brews and fantastic appetizers”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery is a great place to go on a Friday night; the have live music which usually starts around 10, and outdoor seating during the summer. Liberty brews their own beer, and usually has 8-9 of their own concoctions on tap at a time.

If you're in the mood for a round of appetizers, I highly recommend the bleu cheese chips or the crab dip. The gyro on the lunch menu is always a favorite, as well as the market salad and cobb salad.

For dessert, be sure to get the cheese cake, but the apple crisp can be hit or miss.

My favorite beer is their Nut Brown Ale as well as the (seasonal) Vanilla Porter- the Blackberry Wheat may sound interesting but doesn't really deliver.

7 Thank GreenAndGold84