“Try the beer, really. All of it.”

Liberty Brewery & Grill
Ranked #9 of 297 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Liberty means many things to many different people. It's a celebration of the great American farmer and the rich bounty he puts on our plates. It's a celebration of America's rich ethnic cooking styles. It's a celebration of the resurgence of the "handcrafted-brewing" style of the pre-prohibition small American brewery. Liberty Brewery & Grill is based on America's rich ethnic cooking styles, complimented by finely hand-crafted beers, tantalizing starters and perfectly seared steaks. We've got something brewing you're sure to like. Liberty is also a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled. Celebrate Liberty with Us!
Reviewed April 13, 2011

This was my fourth visit to Liberty in High Point, NC. I love it. I don't usually like micro-brews - too dark and skunky beer most times, but this was different. I sampled three and loved them all.

The food and service are both good. Lively sports bar atmosphere on one side and more of a family restaurant on the other.

6  Thank CharlesJefferson

Reviewed January 12, 2011

Let's face it...High Point does not have a lot of choices as far as nice places to eat. Liberty is on of the best. I've been here on three occasions and they were great every time. The service is fast and the food is good. I love the home-made chips and their crafted beers. A family of three can eat for 30 bucks or less. I get tired of traveling to Greensboro to get a good meal. Liberty is enough to keep me in High Point.

6  Thank NorthCarolinaRoy
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery is a great place to go on a Friday night; the have live music which usually starts around 10, and outdoor seating during the summer. Liberty brews their own beer, and usually has 8-9 of their own concoctions on tap at a time.

If you're in the mood for a round of appetizers, I highly recommend the bleu cheese chips or the crab dip. The gyro on the lunch menu is always a favorite, as well as the market salad and cobb salad.

For dessert, be sure to get the cheese cake, but the apple crisp can be hit or miss.

My favorite beer is their Nut Brown Ale as well as the (seasonal) Vanilla Porter- the Blackberry Wheat may sound interesting but doesn't really deliver.

7  Thank GreenAndGold84
Reviewed October 8, 2010

The food is sooo delicious!! Servious was great! Loved the live music!! Highly recommend!

6  Thank mbmomma02
Reviewed October 3, 2010

My fiance and I had dinner at the Liberty Steakhouse in High Point on Friday. The hostess was rude, we waited 2 hours to be seated and the food was OK at best

6  Thank bluegoose1952