“Excellent service and bagels”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #88 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread High Point is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed May 25, 2018

Kayla is friendly, helpful, smiling, and professional.

I ordered the Bakers Dozen Bagels, plus a hot tea.

My cranberry Walnut Bagel, which I had at Panera's, was delicious.

I would highly recommend this Panera's location to everyone.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

I was the happy recipient of a free bagel for the month, and I've probably taken advantage of this may 10-12 times this month. I usually also buy something, mostly a $2 cup of coffee. The bagels are great of course, and so is the coffee. Well, I used to go for the soup and sandwich or salad lunch, but it has just priced me out of the market. 1/2 sandwich and a small bowl of soup is overpriced at $9 or more. It's unfortunate, and maybe they should offer discount coupons or something. Anyway, as good and healthy as the food is, it has priced me out.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

It is hard to find better soup and fresh bread. The bagles are OK but not outstanding. They do offer a lot of pastries that are delicious. We like being able to connect to their WiFi system.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

First I want to say I really enjoy Panera Bread, but I would not recommend this location to anyone. The past few times I have been there they have either gotten my order wrong, told me they were "out" of something as I watched someone beside me order the same thing, or they didn't know the menu. Recently I ordered a salad. The lettuce was clearly old or had been sitting out for awhile. I hate to be "that person" and send it back but it was literally yellow with tints of brown I understand sometimes stuff happens but when I pointed this out and just wanted a replacement the girl said the lettuce was fresh and I already touched it so she can't do anything. I was literally still standing at pickup counter. Again I would recommend Panera Bread, but not this location.

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I do the rapid pickup quite a bit. I'll place the order online and my husband drops by to get it on his way home. The last five orders have all been poor experiences. My order is always the same, chicken soup in a bread bowl, half house salad. Pretty simple, I would think. Despite paying for the bread bowl each time, we never get it. Their balsamic dressing is (or was) one of my favorite things, the last few orders it has been either what tastes like straight champagne vinegar, or on the the opposite end if the spectrum, some version of simple syrup. Even when making polite notes in special instructions, or even speaking with the employees, it doesn't seem to ever actually make a difference. We get an "I'm sorry" then the next order ends up being another surprise bag of food that isn't even close to what I want. I'm thoroughly disappointed and think today will be the last time I order from there again.