“Delicious Broccoli and Cheddar Soup”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #130 of 281 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Delicious Broccoli and Cheddar Soup”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I recommend trying the broccoli and cheddar soup in a bread bowl. It is delicious and you will not leave hungry.

Visited July 2012

High Point, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very friendly. My husband, my service dog and I go there frequently.”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Excellent food great service friendly staff. A joy to eat there

Visited June 2012
“It is Paneria Bread”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

This is a typical Paneria Bread. Better than the fast food options, good sandwiches, good coffee, it's Panera

High Point, North Carolina
“An OK lunch”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

For bagels and coffee and such Panera is very good. I'll do coffee and a breakfast pastry anytime. I'm not real crazy about the lunch stuff, salads and sandwiches, etc.. Panera sort of has a hoity toity fru fru thing going, and that's OK if you're in to that kind of thing. I'm really not. Panera is clean and always seems to do a good business. We ate lunch here a few days ago. I had a good lunch. Not an awesome lunch but, a decent lunch.

• Visited May 2012
Piedmont, NC
“Not a #1 Place to Eat”
Reviewed August 31, 2008

I have eaten at this Panera's several times. The location is tastefully decorated and it seems to be a hang-out for the wanna-be elite youth of the area. The food and drink is average. On many occasions there are a number of young people taking up whole tables typing or playing on their laptops. Although I am sure this is a relaxing fad, it noticably decreases the available seating for folks who need a place to sit down and eat. Their pastries, whch I would consider their mainstay, are left out in the air to dry out all day. They serve out of the ordinairy sandwiches that often have strange or unusual sauces on them. You may want to ask about such dressings before you order a sandwich so you won't be unpleasantly surprised. I would like their food much better if their breads were maintained in an air-tight encloure until being served. This is a pleasant place to meet friends but it would not be included in my top choices as a place to bring a date or the family. There are many more places nearby much better suited for that sort of gathering.

1 Thank David500