“Wonderful”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Tried to eat here several times but so crowed and for a reason. Finally got to for lunch and had their pizza buffet - a wide variety of different and unique combinations - fell in love a new favorite place. Nice atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

A great friendly restaurant and good food,I ve been dozens of times and never had a bad meal.The staff and Manager has always been nice and friendly,love the buffet they always have a lot of different pizza and love the dessert one.We love going in evening and ordering from menu.You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had lunch here recently and arrived a little after 1 pm. My advice is to avoid the buffet if you arrive after that time! What a tired display that was! Pressed for time I made the bad decision to try it anyway. Don't do it! The staff made no attempt to refresh the pizzas or to add additional hot choices. The price of the buffet was reasonable but the quality of it was seriously lacking. Maybe if you arrive at noon promptly you could get a hot pizza slice, otherwise forget this place!

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Great place to enjoy great food in great atmosphere, food is excellent and service professional. Food is awesome and you can't make mistake whatever you willing to order. Enjoyed visit and will continue to go there.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

For some reason I have been eating here pretty much since they opened and have never written a review. I have never had a "bad" meal here. We eat here on Sunday's after church a couple of times a month and we eat the occasional dinner here.

On Sunday's they have a pizza buffet that's pretty good. Maybe not the best pizza I've ever had but, still pretty good. It's not that the pizza isn't good. Rather, the buffet is loaded up with fluff pizzas and skinny on the standard issue pizzas. The salad bar is good and would be better with some raisins. It has pretty much everything else you need.

For me the dinners are better. We went there this past Monday evening and had a fantastic dinner. My wife had spaghetti with a cream pesto sauce which she loved. I had the special which was pasta with a Alfredo, red, pesto sauce over two chicken breast. It was very good and served up fast. We had a nice dinner.

The waiter was a nice guy and took good care of us.