“Lunch out Mid Week”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
High Point, North Carolina
“Lunch out Mid Week”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I had a rare day off during the week and decided to drop in here for a late lunch. While the service was excellent I was not impressed with the food and thought the lunch pricing was a bit high. Not that the food was bad by any means, just nothing special.

We were the only people in the restaurant that were eating. There were about 5 tables of women who had already ate and were just taking up space chatting. And they were very loud and annoying.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank THoughNC

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Lovely little place in HP :)”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

very little restaurant but it is cute & romantic! I tried the filet beef tips w/ creamy mushroom sauce, sauteed squash & baked potato - SO GOOD. it takes a long time to get your meal because it's a small kitchen and they cook everything to order, which I love because you don't see that very often! kinda $$ but well worth it. my plate was around $15. definitely be back soon :)

• Visited November 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“YUM!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My visit to this restaurant was my very first, but it certainly won't be my last. I was totally blown away by the quality, flavor and choices this restaurant offered. My chicken and dumplings (one of the day's lunch special) were as good as any I have ever tasted. The accompanying vegetable sides were very well done and tasted as good as my Mothe's! This restaurant has a small, private room available (no charge) for a gathering or a group to enjoy a meal together. I just can't wait for an excuse to return to High Point so I can eat here!

Visited January 2013
High Point, NC
“Great Christmas Party!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Our business had their Christmas party at Golden B again this year. We love the private room and everyone enjoyed their delicious food. The service (Hannah) was excellent. We eat there at least once a week for lunch and we're never disappointed! Don't miss the Golden B!

• Visited December 2012
High Point, North Carolina
“Great Family-Owned Restaurant”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Food and service are great at the Golden B.

Flash Fried Flounder
Cuban Sandwich
Salmon Salad

Great Breakfast

Everything is recommended at the Golden B.

• Visited November 2012