“NIce”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Best B.Q. in North Carolina!! First time here and would come back again! The pork with red slaw was delicious and big enough to satisfy my hunger. The staff was friendly and very attentive. We were never low on drinks and they were easy to talk to about the history of the restaurant.

EMCTCC, Owner at Carter Brother's BBQ & Ribs, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Thank you for such a nice review. We are happy to know that we will be serving you again. There's just nothing like knowing we have satisfied our customer with our food and with our service. See you again soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We were driving from Ohio to the beaches of NC and stopped in High Point for the night. After doing some furniture shopping I used Trip Advisor to find a casual, local favorite. Once again my Trip Advisor friends didn't let me down. We had great ribs, chicken, pork and sides. The prices were great and we couldn't finish our plates. The atmosphere is sooo friendly. Expect to be treated as a friend and feel like a local in a nice casual place.

3  Thank Dave M

Thank you for your review. We also thank tripadvisor for leading you to our door. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your meal and that you felt like you were amongst friends while you were there. As our new friend we hope you know we look forward to serving you again. Until then God Bless.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Awesome!!!! ......... I eat here all the time...... sometimes three times a day........ Its my favorite place in town

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Carter Bros. BBQ is one of those establishments that everyone should try. In my opinion, they have some of the best baby back ribs I've eaten. The BBQ is good too, but I can't beat the ribs with fries and baked beans. The breakfast is awesome as well. Ice cold Cheerwine or sweet tea to finish off a great meal. Take some cake home with you, too!

1  Thank Bowmanator22