“Typical of Fast Food”

Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #187 of 311 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I️ visited this location recently. The food was okay for a fast food, but the staff, cleanliness was very good. In a pinch, it’s a good place to visit for lunch.

Reviewed October 27, 2016

traveling solo and tired at the end of the day I stopped in for take out. Sandwich was filling and they gave me a ton of chips...

Reviewed May 5, 2016

My recent trip to Moe's with a coupon brought great food, value, and excellent service. They greet you with a smile and say, "welcome to Moe's"! The vegetarian burrito was delicious, plenty of food. My coupon made the meal an even better value.

I would highly recommend this Moe's location to anyone seeking a good meal, plenty of food, friendly service, and great value.