“One of the best I've seen”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #5 of 19 Quick Bites in High Point
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Folks I've been to a LOT of McAllister's restaurants all over the southeast an this one is definitely in the top 5. Maybe top 3. Yeah, it's a good one.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed January 28, 2018

I tried the Horseradish Roast Beef and Cheddar sandwich. It has Black Angus roast beef, sharp cheddar, caramelized onions, and horseradish sauce all grilled on ciabatta. I had fresh fruit as my side. Hubby tried The Italian sandwich. It has Black Forest ham, salami, provolone, house roasted multicolored peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, black olives, Italian Vinaigrette and spicy brown mustard on a baguette. He had mac and cheese as a side. I was pleased with my sandwich. Everything about it was tasty. We found that the serving size on the side items was rather skimpy . The portion filled only about 2/3 of the serving cup. Hubby's The Italian sandwich was very small - less than a half portion of a Subway sandwich, for example. He said there was nothing special about his sandwich except that he liked the mustard on it. His mac and cheese was so-so - it tasted like Stouffer's frozen mac and cheese, not home made. We think many of their items are a bit pricey for the amount of food you receive. If you like the food here, sign up online for their emails. I was sent a $5. off coupon as a birthday treat.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2017

Today on National Sandwich Day, McAlister's Deli featured their McAlister's Club Sandwich, a side item, and a pickle for just $4. What a deal! Our order was taken at the register, our meals delivered to our table, and the items were just as ordered. Hubby and I both had the McAlister's Club sandwiches and fresh fruit as our sides. Our meals were made of delicious and fresh ingredients. We enjoyed them!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Food variety is ample, and generally tasty. If looking for a NY-style Deli, then this is not the place. Hard pressed to find good Corned Beef, Pastrami, etc. Asking for an Onion wedge to be added to the sandwiches ordered was challenging for the kitchen staff (settled for a few strips). If looking for a good NY-style deli, this is not your place.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Excellent Deli and large selection of foods to try. Staff was excellent, the food really good and prices very reasonable.

Date of visit: September 2017