“Great steaks and ambience!”
Review of Steak Street

Steak Street
Ranked #15 of 297 Restaurants in High Point
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Best steaks in area . Pretty decor. Steaks big enough to share. Great place for any special occasion or when you just want to treat yourself to a great steak.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The food was good. It was a little pricey though. The service was very good. Waiter took care of us really well. I would return again.

2  Thank TolliverSmith
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Beautiful place, great food but a bit pricey. If you are looking for crab dip, (as I always am) it is the best!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Pros:
Live music was excellent
Service was great
Atmosphere was great
Desert was great
Loved the dimed lighting

Cons:
My entree (the special) was not what I expected. Lots of fat (T-bone) and gristle. The sauce poured over it was a bit unexpected as well and I personally thought it took away from the taste overall. I'm sure the menu stated it but wish I had noticed, I would have asked for it on the side.

I love this restaurant and I believe this is the first time I've felt like this about the food.

1  Thank gnaff9093
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We eat here a half-dozen times a year. My wife dearly loves their shrimp and grits. I usually get their prime ribs, also really great, and they know what "rare" really means. On our most recent visit, I noted the prime rib price had gone up, so I decided to try something different: the Louisiana fried catfish. Really great: large portion, two big filets, perfectly cooked. We ate out on a glassed in patio, another change for us, and enjoyed it very much. Advisable to ask when you make reservation: is there live music? If so, request seating on the above-mentioned patio or on the second floor of the restaurant. The musician is a regular and does a really great job, but the resulting noise level makes it tough to carry on a conversation if you're too close.