“Read the reviews”

Ranked #16 of 283 Restaurants in High Point
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2012

After being seated by the hostess...15 minutes went by before anyone stopped to check on us.
Bread was good/appetizer (VooDoo Shrimp) salad was good....long wait for main course. I opted for Prime Rib, wife had the signature filet. Prime Rib was subpar nothing special at all. The signature fillet was very dissapointing...plus they served my wife an OLD baked potato-we sent it back and of course they replaced it with another old one..sent it back. And that sent us out the door ... to never come back. Overpriced/flavorless

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Went to Steak Street only because I had purchased a Groupon. I have never been to Steak Street before because it is very pricey. The decor and atmosphere is very nice for a date night. I paid $39 for the Groupon, which consisted of 2 entrees and 1 appetizer. We started with the Grilled VooDoo Shrimp-so good! I got the Bourbon Street Filet-very nice cut and sweet marinade. My boyfriend got the NY Strip-also very good. But beware- each entree is supposed to come with a soup or salad and a vegetable, but if you want 2 veggies instead, they charge an add'l $4. Wasn't bad but just wanted to throw that out there. Overall, a GREAT deal-considering our bill was $97, originally with drinks, tax, and meals. And after the groupon was put on the bill it dropped down to $16 because of our alcoholic beverages, my extra veggie and tax. Service was great & friendly.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Terrible service...manager/owner was not remorseful...we sat all meal with drinks empty...waited 5 minutes to have drink order taken..another 10 to have appetizer order taken..orders when they finally arrived one hour and a half after we ordered were wrong. TERRIBLE.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very nice relaxing restaurant with the best Steaktini in town and don't forget to try the tuna! Yes, Tuna in a steak restaurant with 1/2 price wine on Friday and Sunday.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My parents found this restaurant on line & our families met here for a surprise birthday dinner last night. It was absolutely amazing. The hostesses helped us with our surprise. Our waiter SIMEON was fantastic! This was our 1st time here & he explained everything to us. Garrett was also a great waiter to our family. The food was spectacular & extremely generous portions of everything. We will definitely recommend it & make plans to come back.