“dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Steak Street

Steak Street
Ranked #20 of 275 Restaurants in High Point
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
danville va
“dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

We eat here on a lot of our date nights. Good food and service and enjoy the atmosphere and the musician/singer who is there on most weekends.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank carmelaDanvilleVa

Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
“Best steak in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

I stayed in the Greenboro / HP area for about 15 months on business. I ate at just about every Restaurant in the area and I liked Steak street the best.

Visited October 2011
High Point, North Carolina
“OMG what a meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

The most fabulous tuna tar tar appeitizer. And the mango sorbet for desert is off the charts. Oh yeah the main course of crab cakes and lobster was also outstanding.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank AngelaC810
Hong Kong, China
“Best prime rib ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I have eaten here on several occasions and the prime rib is truly delicious!

1 Thank mpcliff
Deltona, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent service, divine food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

Twice I have enjoyed the experience of dining at Steak Street, both times with a "Groupon". The most recent time was this past Sunday evening, Memorial Day weekend. Even though our Groupon actually was not valid until the next day, the manager, Anthony allowed us to use it anyway. Our service was extremely professional, courteous, and friendly, actually it was just perfect. When one of our party inquired as to the "rareness" of the prime rib available, she was presented with a sample slice brought to our table by the chef himself!! Can you even imagine??! I ordered the Cowboy ribeye and it was delicious. My only caution to diners is to order your steaks without sauces or marinades, they only mask the quality and taste of the fine beef you will be served. I anxiously await my next trip to Steak Street even though it is an hour and a half round trip.... well worth it, My new favorite!

• Visited May 2012