“Use your heads!!!!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Im very pissed off!!! I live in muscatine IA my husband and I have a walmart pre paid card that we had just 110.00 on for our childs birthday!!! Our child is disabled this is her 2nd birthday! And some ignorant f*** head some how got the card number or something...and decided to go to this chili's! & eat on our expense! & spend all of it! Leaving the waitress a 25 $ tip! We got online to check our balance and saw it was used there! The same say we put her money on it! So we call and they said "oh well it didn't go through so we punched the numbers in" really are you freaking kidding me obviously it didn't go through the first for a damn reason! Dont you f*** heads ask for ID when someone gives you a card like other places do to match the name on the card holder!!!!!!!!! We've never been to NC or a chili's! so thank you to the ignorant person who stole money for my kids birthday witch is on sunday! And thank you chili's for being stupid and not using your heads! Hope your waitress enjoyed that 25 dollar tip! Our card company faxed the paper work for you to fill out and send back in so we get our money back! Ill make sure our money gets put back!!!!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Don't get a chance to go to a Chili's a lot so this was a treat. The food and service was okay, nothing over the top fantastic. I was just glad I got to eat their baby back ribs!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Sometimes it is as much about the dining experience as the food even at a chain restaurant. And when both of those are good - I am happy!

So I have been to Chili’s a million times. Worked at one for a while. But this one was different. The manager (I think his name was Fred but not sure. He was a big guy with a beard!) who greeted and sat us was incredibly nice and funny. It really seemed like he enjoyed working there. The bar area is set up great for watching a game while you eat - not one small square box area - and the server was wonderful. She was funny and accommodating to my kids and us adults. Lots of options on the menu and I like how they keep changing things up to keep it interesting. Was a causal dinner while out of town for yet another gymnastics meet but we were tired of fast food. Nice to heave some healthy options, a place that lets you sit for a while in no rush and the location was close to a mall and to our hotel which was very convenient. They checked back with us often, kept our drinks filled, were very helpful in packing up stuff to go. Plus they made sure the NC State game was on for my husband to watch even if we did get crushed by Duke.

Absolutely recommend this Chili’s to anyone local or from out of town.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stopped in here twice in the past two weeks for lunch.

First time I sat solo in the bar. After telling waitress I was trying to eat a quick lunch, I ordered my salad, got it, ate it and was out the door and well fed about 15 minutes later! Great service and decent food. Chicken Fiesta (?) salad was tasty and chicken was very juicy. Would highly recommend it.

Second time I sat at the bar with two co-workers. We watching sports while eating lunch. All of us ordered from the lunch combo menu. I got an $8 combo: salad and some type of club sandwich. I must have missed on the menu that I was only getting 1/2 of a sandwich (?) as a part of the combo. It was very good and I would have eaten another 1/2 - probably didn't need to eat it, but it was good. Had good friendly service and would happily go back. I think I'll skip the $2.50 sweet tea though, I try to keep lunch cheap and that's pretty pricey - they were kind enough to offer to-go cups too though.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Staying at the Courtyard Marriot and looking for dinner at 9:30pm on a Sunday night we took the opportunity to eat here.

We had the 2 for $20.00 deal, we sat in the high tables at the bar, chips and salsa to start and 2 burgers to finish it off. all 3 were well presented and cooked well.

Drinks came quickly and without any hassle

I would recommend