“Best Chili's I have been to”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #115 of 277 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar, Mexican, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Cary, North Carolina
“Best Chili's I have been to”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Sometimes it is as much about the dining experience as the food even at a chain restaurant. And when both of those are good - I am happy!

So I have been to Chili’s a million times. Worked at one for a while. But this one was different. The manager (I think his name was Fred but not sure. He was a big guy with a beard!) who greeted and sat us was incredibly nice and funny. It really seemed like he enjoyed working there. The bar area is set up great for watching a game while you eat - not one small square box area - and the server was wonderful. She was funny and accommodating to my kids and us adults. Lots of options on the menu and I like how they keep changing things up to keep it interesting. Was a causal dinner while out of town for yet another gymnastics meet but we were tired of fast food. Nice to heave some healthy options, a place that lets you sit for a while in no rush and the location was close to a mall and to our hotel which was very convenient. They checked back with us often, kept our drinks filled, were very helpful in packing up stuff to go. Plus they made sure the NC State game was on for my husband to watch even if we did get crushed by Duke.

Absolutely recommend this Chili’s to anyone local or from out of town.

• Visited November 2013

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Good quick lunch”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stopped in here twice in the past two weeks for lunch.

First time I sat solo in the bar. After telling waitress I was trying to eat a quick lunch, I ordered my salad, got it, ate it and was out the door and well fed about 15 minutes later! Great service and decent food. Chicken Fiesta (?) salad was tasty and chicken was very juicy. Would highly recommend it.

Second time I sat at the bar with two co-workers. We watching sports while eating lunch. All of us ordered from the lunch combo menu. I got an $8 combo: salad and some type of club sandwich. I must have missed on the menu that I was only getting 1/2 of a sandwich (?) as a part of the combo. It was very good and I would have eaten another 1/2 - probably didn't need to eat it, but it was good. Had good friendly service and would happily go back. I think I'll skip the $2.50 sweet tea though, I try to keep lunch cheap and that's pretty pricey - they were kind enough to offer to-go cups too though.

• Visited June 2013
long island, NY
“What we were Looking For”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Staying at the Courtyard Marriot and looking for dinner at 9:30pm on a Sunday night we took the opportunity to eat here.

We had the 2 for $20.00 deal, we sat in the high tables at the bar, chips and salsa to start and 2 burgers to finish it off. all 3 were well presented and cooked well.

Drinks came quickly and without any hassle

I would recommend

• Visited March 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Restaurant close to Courtyard Marriott”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I took my little cousins for lunch and also picked up dinner for myself. The staff inside and at take out were very courteous and helpful. The food was good.

Visited January 2013
Cumming, Georgia
“Nice Place for Quick Lunch”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were hungry and tired from our road trip so stopped in for a qiuck lunch. Service and food was nice, in fact we met our family there the next day. A good place for us all to choose what we wanted and spend time visiting.

Visited January 2013