“Gluten free and cautious!”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #111 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I really appreciated the time the staff took to make my unwich safe and gluten free. The staff asked questions to understand my concerns and made an amazing unwich!

Reviewed February 6, 2017

This was my first visit to a Jimmy John's and it was underwhelming. My wife and I took a friend's recommendation, who was effusive in her praise of her local Jimmy John's in Greensboro. I ordered a tuna sub. It was tasteless. There was hardly any tuna in it, the roll was generic white roll garbage and the predominant taste was of shredded lettuce. My companions agreed that their sandwiches were no better. This place prides itself on how fast they can make a sandwich. They should spend more time thinking about what they put in their sandwiches instead. And it was relatively expensive given competitors such as Which Wich.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

My office uses this store frequently to order lunch on days when we need to keep working. We use the online ordering feature and find it's super easy and convenient.
I enjoy the tuna salad as well as they club.

Reviewed December 8, 2015 via mobile

This was described as a local's place to eat, which features Greek food, and Italian. Not fancy, but the staff were ultra nice. They have a daily lunch special which was both reasonable and quickly served. I had Greek on my mind, so I got a Greek pita sandwich which was great. Again, this place lacks ambiance, but the food is good and the staff very attentive.

Reviewed June 13, 2015

Their tagline of "Freaky Fast" is actually true. They made two subs in about 5 mins and both were very good and exactly what we wanted. Have been to this location many times and staff is very nice, professional, and most of all, FAST!