“Is this yellow material CHEESE?”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #199 of 301 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed March 25, 2018

Delivery to my hotel (Hawthorn Suites) was on time and courteous. But, the pizza was NOT GOOD. I ordered a pepperoni w/extra cheese. What I got was a pizza with areas of bare crust and a cheese that seemed to be some sort of plastic product. Nasty. There are SO MANY small independent family owned businesses all over the USA that deserve our business and make a much better pizza. I prefer to patronize them, but the hour was late and my choices were limited. *sigh*.

Reviewed June 5, 2017

Called at 5 minutes til close and was surprised that they took order and even though they would be closed stayed open for us to pick up pizza. Wait staff was very friendly and food was hot and fresh. Given plenty of napkins, plates and red pepper. He suggested a large as it was better priced could not ask for more!

Reviewed April 26, 2016

The pizza and service are very good. The place is clean and the workers are professional and friendly. I like the fact that we can order on-line and the pizza is ready when we get there to pick it up. Since they are located in a shopping plaza, the parking is very good, close to the store and convenient.

Reviewed November 18, 2014

The manager needs to learn manners and how to deal with customer's. It should not take a hour to make and have a Dinner box ready!! When I asked for a refund they couldn't do it in the store, they need to make a phone call. I guess I know where to ordered from now on, and It won't be from Pizza Hut.