“Generally Fast and Order is Correct!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #9 of 11 Coffee & Tea in High Point
Reviewed December 13, 2017

I rarely have an issue with my order here and in the mornings they are generally pretty fast. This is my closest Starbucks and the one i frequent the most.

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

We went through the drive thru to save time. Big mistake! It took forever. We ordered three drinks which were correctly repeated back to us. Went to the window, where they repeated our order to us again and took our money. We waited 10 minutes before someone came and asked what we ordered. We had to repeat each drink order one at a time, which he then made and served to us one at a time. Geez! So much for speedy drive thru service!

Reviewed August 18, 2017

This is a good Starbucks and the friendly employees try to expedite the orders but keep in mind if you go at a busy time, this is a popular one and you will have to wait a few minutes. Patience! ;D

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

I go here frequently the mornings for coffee and sometimes there is a wait but generally the service is quick and my order is always correct. It's a bit tight to get in and out of but normally the wait is not too bad.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

I've lived in High Point since 2007. I like to relax, talk, and work on a computer at Starbucks location. This location has very comfortable seating areas where you can work alone or meet with others. I sometimes meet with authors or my publisher there. Their coffee drinks and foods are beyond compare.