“Tell Tex and Shilrey I'll be back!”
Review of Tex and Shirley's

Tex and Shirley's
Ranked #28 of 281 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great service and good food, what's not to like. Greated by very friendly person at door and was seated right away. We went for breakfast, which was excellent, and enjoyed it so much we went back the very next day for lunch. That too was very good indeed. Nothing fancy just good ole, good food.
Whenever we're in town we'll be sure to go back.

There are newer reviews for Tex and Shirley's

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I've visited a few times and each time the food was great. Service was mediocre. Ill be back for the food!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Tex and Shirley's has been here forever and if I really want to celebrate breakfast at any time of the day....this is where I go....the pancakes are great and I can get them any way I want them...love the banana and pecan pancakes......this is a place where comfort food is served....the interior is a bit dated but if you just want a down home breakfast, you will get it here...

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Our family visited Tex and Shirley's a couple of times now. Its just a good place for breakfast. They have a large menu with many options. My favorite is the omlette's. I would recommend Tex and Shirley's and look forward to coming back.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

It was either this one or the one in Greensboro. But I bet both are good. The waiter was patient with our questions since we're still new to Southern cooking. We love to try new things. It was nice to have a mature and kind waiter. It was clean and comfortable. My husband said the coffee was very good. A real good filler-upper. I was tempted to the pumpkin pancakes.