“Fast and great!”

La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 285 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food is great and service is very fast. I think we may have waited 5 or 6 mins and our entrees arrived hot and fresh. Chips and salsa are the best in High Point. Salsa is like true mexico salsa! It is Americanized mexican food, but good none the less. They do have several dishes on the menu that I call authentic mexican cusine. So for you purest out there, look over the menu carefully the really good stuff is there.

1  Thank AngelaC810

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This restaurant is tucked away in an area of High Point that has really grown. However it's an area of winding roads making things hard to find. We were seated and served promptly with very short wait on our food. I noticed several items that had spinach and I ordered a burrito that included it. Very tasty. The restaurant was clean, smaller than I expected. We were there on a Tuesday night which may be part of the reason for no wait. I will definitely return. (There is no outdoor seating or bar, I indicated average for those items below because it would not let me unselect).

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I loved the Taco salad and the service was great since I went for business meeting and they were quick and food amazing. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Karina P
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Found out they did take-out & decided to have a picnic.Great food,well prepared & very flavorful.No better way to spend a great lunch,Blue skys,nice breeze & super food & best of all the STAFF made us feel very welcome!!!!!!! A very A+++++++ in this day & age!!!
keep up the great work!

mike

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The service is good, the food is OK, the bathrooms are great. The menu is varied. Clean and no wait. Better than your bigger chains in my opinion.