“Great service and food!”

La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 294 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I loved the Taco salad and the service was great since I went for business meeting and they were quick and food amazing. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Karina P

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Found out they did take-out & decided to have a picnic.Great food,well prepared & very flavorful.No better way to spend a great lunch,Blue skys,nice breeze & super food & best of all the STAFF made us feel very welcome!!!!!!! A very A+++++++ in this day & age!!!
keep up the great work!

mike

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The service is good, the food is OK, the bathrooms are great. The menu is varied. Clean and no wait. Better than your bigger chains in my opinion.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I go here weekly. We love the atmosphere and the friendly staff. The ACP is top notch. We recommend this place to all our friends.

1  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I took the kids and 3 grand-kids to La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant last Saturday, May 4th and had a great time. We all enjoy Mexican food and know the best spots locally but were not that familiar with High Point restaurants. However, we picked a good one in La Fiesta. The food was very good with endless chips and salsa. I usually ask for the "hotter" salsa at most places we frequent but you might want to be careful with this one...it IS seriously hot!
Our waitress was attentive and kept our glasses full (very important with the really hot salsa). She was also very patient with the little kids which was appreciated.
The food was authentic and very flavorful with quite a varied menu. We found things we didn't expect like the "Mexican" jambalaya with shrimp which was great!
I would recommend La Fiesta anytime for lunch or dinner. The atmosphere is fitting for families, singles, or couples.