Courtyard High Point
Motel 6 High Point(High Point)
$54
Quality Inn(High Point)
$50
Atrium Inn(High Point)
$77
Seven Oaks Inn Bed and Breakfast(High Point)
$159
$155
$60
Travelocity
  • Fitness center
J.H. Adams Inn(High Point)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed herefront deskmall across the streetthe loopnice hotelspent one nightvisiting friendsrooms are spaciousdefinitely stay here againice machinecheck in was a breezefree coffeenight's restnight stayhotel is locatedgreat place to staythis past weekend
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Typical courtyard fare. I was only here for one night on business. It's part of a wider mall so if you are looking for fast and easy food near your hotel then this is the place for you.

The only thing I noticed about this hotel was that the room I got smelled a little funky (moldy); couldn't put my finger on the exact smell. Everything looked clean but the air coming out of the unit was a definitely the source. It didn't bother me too much as I got used to the room but I think if I stayed there longer my clothes would have absorbed the smell.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
NancyAuman, Manager at Courtyard High Point, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

We greatly value your feedback and certainly thank you for taking the time to share. We certainly aim to please each guest and provide an excellent product and service to each guest. It seems that we fell short for your recent stay. I would not want to stay in a room with a funny smell and I am sorry you had to that experience. Please know that I have shared your feedback with our Housekeeping Manager and our Cheif Engineer to ensure this problem is resolved for our next guest. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope you have a gret day!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I've stayed here twice during furniture buying trips to Furnitureland South. I love having the Cafe for light meals and drinks. The staff, rooms and wifi are excellent and meet all of my needs. A very welcome retreat.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Very convenient if you are visiting High Point University. This is a standard Courtyard hotel although over priced if there is an event at HPU. Parts have been remodeled recently. Rooms were clean. Staff is friendly. They advertise breakfast buffet but there is only a small cafe with a limited menu in the lobby. Don't stop to eat if you don't have time because there is only one person taking orders and one person making meals. I did stay there once and ended up there hungry at night with 6 people. They literally brought the meals out one at a time, taking the time to make each in between. By the time the third person got their meal, the first and second were done. One person's order was totally forgotten.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dbbfl
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This is a nice Courtyard with standard amenities. It's located next to a large shopping area. Service was very friendly. Room was comfortable and clean. Compared to other TA members' experiences, we had no issues with noise, and the WiFi connection worked well. The bathroom was clean and water pressure was great! Minor issues with housekeeping - only decaf coffee was in the room the first night, and the "sparkling clean," pre-wrapped drinking glasses were anything but.
Fitness center is decent - cardio equipment was in good shape and there were free weights. Breakfast in the lobby has limited selection but service was friendly. Check-in and check-out were very efficient. All in all, a typical Courtyard Marriott with good service.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RickyBobbie
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Stayed here for the first time while visiting family in the High Point area. Very nice, friendly and accommodating staff with clean rooms, convenient location to area shopping and reasonable prices. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family