“Very Good Sushi and Friendly Service”
Review of Taste Of Asia

Taste Of Asia
Ranked #63 of 283 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My son recommended this place for sushi -- it was near his college and we needed a late lunch. We arrived about 30 minutes before they closed for lunch and were the only people in the restaurant by the end of our meal. We ordered one soup, one salad and 5 rolls. The chef sent out as a "thank you" 2 soups, 6 small spring rolls and dessert for two, in addition to the sushi. I took a few points off for the soup not being fully hot and the rice tasting a little old, but the sushi itself was excellent. The pricing is less than I would have expected. The service was (obviously) excellent and we were not rushed out at their normal 2:30 closing. (In fact they sent out free dessert). I recommend this to all sushi lovers.

1  Thank Bruce C

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We've been here 3 times now and it has taken the place of our old fave, US Sushi across the street. The Captain Jackie platter is the perfect amount of sushi for our family of 3 and it comes with soup and salad. Our family prefers tuna, so the chef will make the platter to your specs. It's extremely fresh and the family that owns it is so gracious. We will be back many times.

2  Thank Heather875
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Cool seating and the service was very good. The selection of different sushi is the best in town. I really enjoyed every choice I got. My husband and I got 2 rolls each and shared. Plenty of food. My friend and I also went and she really enjoyed the different and unique rolls.

3  Thank AngelaC810
Reviewed October 1, 2013

First time custumer. Friendly service, fresh fish and very clean. Highly recommended. Will come back.

3  Thank spol73
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Been meaning to write a review for Taste of Asia for a while. My wife and I have eaten here 3-4 times, and I'm not exaggerating when I say it's the best, freshest sushi in the Greensboro/High Point area. They have a great variety of rolls, and each one that we've tried has bright, colorful fish, which means we know it's fresh. The presentation is also very nice. While we usually order sushi, I've also ordered a couple of hibachi dishes, which have also been good. The entire staff has always been kind and attentive each time we've dined here. Looking forward to our next sushi night out!

3  Thank NourishingGrace