Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We recently ate at this LongHorn steakhouse location for the first time. We knew what to expect from the menu and atmosphere, but we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. A friend of mine had suggested getting the Salmon. He said it was great. I decided to try the new blackened salmon and I can honestly say it was the best I’ve ever had. The rice that accompanied it was very good as well. Our waitress was very accommodating and the overall experience made us to want to return back to this location. My wife had the steak and enjoyed it too.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (99)

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I have not been that impressed with Longhorns in the past, but decided to try this one. A really good decision for us. Our waitress (Carol E) was great and really made the evening for us. We did enjoy our dinner and the food was great.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Our favorite restaurant in the area. Steaks and salmon dishes are wonderful go there on our special occasions! First date there on June 2017, anniversary’s and birthdays! Tonight New Years! Our waitress Hannah was great. The manager Dale always comes by to say hello.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 26, 2019 via mobile

I was traveling with my husband, and we were dressed very casually, but the staff was still friendly and courteous towards us. The complimentary bread and house salad that accompanied my entree was great. I had the crab cake filet and lobster and cheese stuffed baked potato. It was phenomenal!!
Highly recommend!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

We went to Longhorn and called ahead , but that don’t work all of the time. When we got there they told us 30 minutes. We talk to the manager and he explained the reason why we had to wait so long, we was still unhappy and he gave us 2 free appetizers . Well when the meal come the was many mistake then also . My meal was great but the mistakes made it a long night, I got to give the manager credit , he did everything right to make up the mistakes. We all have a bad night and this night will not stop me from going back. I love Longhorns.

Date of visit: October 2019