“Best Steakhouse chain” 5 of 5 bubbles

LongHorn
Ranked #24 of 274 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lewisville
“Best Steakhouse chain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I ordered the 10 oz New York Strip served medium rare and the steak was seasoned and cooked to perfection. Definitely the best steak I've ever had at a chain restaurant. Also, the service was phenomenal. Our waitress was very helpful and attentive.

Visited December 2013

• Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Food was ok...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We are frequent Longhorners, so while in town for business we decided to eat here because Longhorn is normally very consistent. At this location the food was just ok, in fact my steak was very tough and my month was so tired from chewing it. A couple of other issues: the ladies restroom was a mess and we were there for lunch so it was hard to believe the restroom got that dirty since the restaurant had only been open a short time. Also our drink glasses were dirty. Service was pretty good though. Overall, it was nothing like the Longhorn experience we are used to. I don't think we will go here again on our next trip to this area.

Clayton, North Carolina, United States
“Dad's Birthday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

The service was great! My steak was just ok, but the great customer service made and up for my steak being just ok.

• Visited September 2013
piney
“Good Steakhouse.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Good food and service. The restaurant was clean and I was comfortable siting and eating here. My steak was cooked to my liking and had a real good taste to it. I would defiantly eat here again. The only issues I see with this establishment is the parking. The parking lot is small and I did have a hard time finding a spot. I do not like having to drive in circles while I'm hungry.

• Visited August 2013
West Jefferson, North Carolina, United States
“Good food, crappy parking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

The steak was very tender and had a great taste to it and the service was very good.

Only problem I really had with the place was the lack of parking. They have a tiny parking lot and not a whole lot of other areas to park a car. Since we went on a Friday night, it was a pain to find somewhere to park

• Visited September 2013