“Food was ok...”

Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Food was ok...”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We are frequent Longhorners, so while in town for business we decided to eat here because Longhorn is normally very consistent. At this location the food was just ok, in fact my steak was very tough and my month was so tired from chewing it. A couple of other issues: the ladies restroom was a mess and we were there for lunch so it was hard to believe the restroom got that dirty since the restaurant had only been open a short time. Also our drink glasses were dirty. Service was pretty good though. Overall, it was nothing like the Longhorn experience we are used to. I don't think we will go here again on our next trip to this area.

• Turkish first
Clayton, North Carolina, United States
“Dad's Birthday”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The service was great! My steak was just ok, but the great customer service made and up for my steak being just ok.

piney
“Good Steakhouse.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Good food and service. The restaurant was clean and I was comfortable siting and eating here. My steak was cooked to my liking and had a real good taste to it. I would defiantly eat here again. The only issues I see with this establishment is the parking. The parking lot is small and I did have a hard time finding a spot. I do not like having to drive in circles while I'm hungry.

• Visited August 2013
West Jefferson, North Carolina, United States
“Good food, crappy parking”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The steak was very tender and had a great taste to it and the service was very good.

Only problem I really had with the place was the lack of parking. They have a tiny parking lot and not a whole lot of other areas to park a car. Since we went on a Friday night, it was a pain to find somewhere to park

greensboro nc
“always good”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I eat here several times a year. The food is always good and service pretty fast unless you are near the Furniture Market time when the place is super packed.

• Visited September 2013

Been to LongHorn? Share your experiences!