“Manager Nick was a Big Help!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #39 of 292 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I've been here several times and I have enjoyed my visits. I went on 7/5/13 at around 8:15 and had a great experience! My salad was great and I liked the shrimp cocktail okay. The steak I ordered came out undercooked and when I sent it back and it returned, half of it was cold. The manager, Nick, came by and offered my meal to be free as well as free dessert..neither of which I even requested! Thanks so much to the staff for being helpful, this is the only I've been and had any food issues and I will continue to be a patron here!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was a little disappointed in this location. It was not all that clean and I found the lay out a bit loud for lunch. Salads were huge and service was just ok. I may try it one more time.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Expensive cocktails! I had a martini that was probably about 1 or 1 1/2 oz and thought it was good and was going to have another one but saw the bill for the one and thought better of it...

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I eat out every week and long horn is the most consistently good food the quality is good
Service is always great...very clean

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This restaurant is such an interesting case study in poor business operations. My family and I came to Longhorn on a Sunday afternoon and walked right in. However, the service was slow, the food was cold, and flies were buzzing around the table. My order was wrong, and my steak had a nasty ligament inside it. Obviously a cheap piece of meat. In reality it's my fault for coming back to this place after my December experience (below). Hopefully I won't make the same mistake again!