“Great Steak!”

Dining options: Reservations
Hartford, Connecticut
“Great Steak!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

First time I've been to this chain, but my daughter loves steak and we were hungry, so we decided to try it. I ordered the 7 oz. filet and it was really good! Ordered it medium and it was cooked perfectly, was extremely tender and had lots of flavor. My daughter ordered sirloin and also enjoyed it, although I think I was more excited about my meal. I also liked the variety of side dishes and vegetable options with the meal. Host/hostesses and staff were very friendly.

Visited January 2013

• Turkish first
High Point, North Carolina
“Worst service in High Point...”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

I'm still at the restaurant as I write this review, which probably is not a good sign. The service here is absolutely terrible. We are now at one hour and thirty minutes without getting any food. Honestly, the waitress is doing a good job, but whoever is managing this place is doing a very poor job. Every table around me has complained at one point during their meal. This has happened to me before, but will never happen again. I'm done with Longhorn for good.

Note, my food arrived as I was about to send, and it is freezing cold.

1 Thank uaboater216
“Delicious Grilled Salmon”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food has been consistently good. My husband eats the Flo's Filet and says that it is always very tender and delicious. I can never get past the grilled salmon which is the best in town. Both come with a salad, which is always good, and your choice of a potato. We have always had great service.

• Visited November 2012
HIGH POINT, NC
“FREE APPETIZER”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Always consistent with food and beverage. Free shrimp appetizer is enough for 4 people as a starter. Had 12 oz prime rib and larger than 12 oz to allow for fat on meat which was thoughtful. Excellent server.

• Visited November 2012
HIGH POINT NC
“Great food!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Had ordered many times past few years...I would bring the food to the hospital to share with
my husband! Always friendly and Great service! Even for take out!

• Visited May 2012