“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Sake

Sake
Ranked #133 of 280 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Charleston, South Carolina
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Based on the Trip Advisor reviews, my husband and I decided to try this place. I am happy to report we were not disappointed. Since we like to try a variety of food, we pretty much ordered various appetizers. Our meal included a bowl of miso and the house soup, spicy calamari which included 2 tasty sauces, the soft shell crabs, spring rolls, and an order of chicken fried rice. Everything was EXCELLENT.....perfectly prepared and the service was attentive. In addition, the prices are reasonable.
Based on another review, we also had the red bean ice cream. Agree with the reviewer....you MUST try it! Will definitely return on our next trip to the area!

Visited July 2014

Sky Valley, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go for lunch!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Before my retirement, I traveled to Japan several times on business where I learned to enjoy the food. As far as I can tell the "rolls" are authentic, as is the misso soup.
We like to go for lunch before the college crowd arrives. I really like the variety of the lunch boxes and recommend them as well.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“appearances can be decieving!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

we eat here regularly! while ambiance is always a great plus, and unfortunately Saki is a little lacking in this department, the food more thn makes up for it! the service and the Sushi is great, especially some of their specialty rolls. its as good or better than any of the top sushi restaurants in the triad.
Try the Stephs roll, or the Tammy roll! both my personal favorites!

• Visited June 2013
Greenwood, MS
“Worth the wait!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Order everything on fire and hug the waitress. Red Bean ice cream for dessert. But don't tell anyone it is the best kept secret.

• Visited April 2013
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
“Not even close”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food was very mediocre; not a fusion of anything and saturated with oil. the chicken hibatchi was tasteless. i had Korean beef at was very sweet mystery meat. The service was good. At 7:30-8:00 pm - saturday the place filled with Lots of loud college students.