“Relaxing and Enjoyable! Outstanding Customer Service!”

Wingate by Wyndham High Point
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in High Point
Reviewed June 5, 2009

The customer service at this establishment was phenomenal! The staff went above and beyond to ensure that all guests in my party were comfortable. Tbey were friendly and accommadating. The room was cozy and relaxing. The hot tub and the fireplace were amazing! There were many restaurant choices within walking distance to the hotel. The hotel even offered shuttle service. Deciding where to go and what to eat was the only difficult decision since we had so many options to choose from. This hotel has indoor pool, gym, bar, and offers breakfast every morning. By far Ashford Suites Hotel is the best hotel to stay at in this area. No other hotel comes close.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed June 3, 2009

As a former meeting planner, and now an independent business owner, I've learned over the years the process of selecting hotel properties for large groups of travelers as well as for myself. I look for service, cleanliness, and value. I've stay with this property for 5 years, spending at least 4 night per month. I've seen it at its worst and its best, and the difference between the to is miniscule. When the hotel is experiencing problems, the manager, Chris Adams and the staff rise to the occassion. Seldom will the clientele notice that a problem has occurred. They are fast and efficient to correct the problem. Form the front desk staff to maintenance, everyone stives to keep the guest happy. The hotel is kept as clean and comfortable as any major property that I've beeen associated with. As a boutique hotel, Ashford Suites keeps its reputation in tact. Because of my business, I must keep travel cost in line. The value I recieve is exceptional. I have a full breakfast in the morning, and a relaxing drink in the evenings. When considering the cost of food and beverage, that's a savings I enjoy. From Mr. Adams, Brandy, Penny, Jeff, and the front desk folks, Tamele, my breakfast chef, Thomas , the evening consierge, Jo my favorite bartenderess, and the cleaning and maintenance staff, I have but one thing to say --- thank you for making my stay a home away from home.

Reviewed June 2, 2009

“I want to express my heartfelt appreciation and gratitude to every member of the staff. After a busy day of travel, delays, and meetings, I came into a place of peace and solitude and was greeted by everyone with concern about my needs and a level of warmth and graciousness that I have never experienced at any other hotel. The front desk staff were very friendly and remembered me from last time - which was nice. On top of that, the price was amazingly affordable. (Stayed for 6 nights) The beds and pillows are among the most comfortable. I also like the fact that there are nice restaurants within walking distance. I will certainly continue staying at this Hotel!

Reviewed May 29, 2009

I have stayed at the Ashford Suites many times over the past year. On each visit, the staff has been extremely accomodating and have gone out of their way to make me feel welcome. The rooms are large and include a fireplace, mini-bar, microwave, and jacuzzi - in my opinion a great value.
The breakfast is one of the best "included" breakfasts I've had - a large variety and great quality.
An on-site lounge is open nightly, has a quiet, comfortable atmosphere and is a nice spot to chat with fellow travellers.
The location is convenient to the Piedmont-Triad Airport and area restaurants.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Reviewed May 24, 2009

Ou family came together to celebrate a graduation at High Point University. We were fortunate to find this gem of a hotel. The staff was very friendly and seemed as excited aswe were about my niece's accomplishments. They made sure that my family was comfortable and went the extra mile to ensure an enjoyable experience. The hotel is well maintained and very clean. The lasting impression was when we left and the clerk went out of her way to thank all of us for choosing the hotel. Thank you for eveything you did!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2009

I do not know what could motivate someone to speak on this hotel except to say that it is the real deal. From the staff to the amenities, to the large rooms, to the jacuzzi tubs, this hotel has it all. I was surprised that this was the only location. They get it as far as customer service is concerned. The staff went out of their way to make sure that I was comfortable. The little things like a greeting each time I came and the sense of humor the bartenders have when I redeemed my complimentary beverage.
Give this hotel a try when you are in the Triad area. You will be glad you did.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2009

As a well seasoned traveler staying at a hotel mandated by a leadership being taken in the near area, I am hugely disappointed.

The hotel seems very old, and my room (221) has a very strange odor about it, almost like a sausage.

The fireplace is a written about before - space heater with lights

TV isn't very enjoyable, with ~35 channels to choose from, selection is lacking.

Pillows seem well used, and the comforter has a nice stain in a "suspicious" position (onto the floor it went!)

Not sure if this is what is normal in this area, but not to a very high standard.

Couple comments on the visitors book:

- those mirrors aren't framed with brass
- those toiletries aren't the same that you find at Ritz-Carlton

The internet connection is very hit or miss, with dropped connections all the time.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Courtyard High Point
#4 of 14 in High Point
Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro
Seven Oaks Inn Bed and Breakfast

Been to Wingate by Wyndham High Point? Share your experiences!