“A ton of food!”

BBQ Joes
Ranked #6 of 285 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

My eyes popped out of my head when my Joe's chopped sandwich order came to the table. It was about 4" tall. No way to eat without utensils. With their sauce, it was delicious. My hubby got a full rack of ribs and it was enough for two meals. Get an order of hush puppies! They look like donuts when they come out and they are so yummy.

2  Thank msmarl

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Barbecue Joe's great local barbecue
Many styles to choose from chop ,slice, sandwich
Very good vegetables to go along with the Q
Very family oriented
Very nice waitstaff

1  Thank Julian P
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

There is nothing bad to eat here. All of the food is PHENOMINAL! Service is good too. I highly recommend this place. I am definitely going back. Best place in town to eat.

1  Thank TolliverSmith
Reviewed May 28, 2014

They have really good BBQ and their burgers are good also. Friendly service and if you want a family style meal their pintos and other vegies are great.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We were down in High Point with some family and we were searching for some good bbq, and we found it. First things first, we arrived 20 minutes before closing and I asked if we could still get a table. Without hesitation they said yes no problem. With this being the case, the staff did not rush us and answered all our questions. Now the important part. Food! I had the "Joe" it was huge and delicious. My wife had the beef ribs, excellant, my brother in law had a combo plate with chicken and ribs, great and my sister in law had the brisket excellant as well. I think we tried just about all the sides, my sister in law really enjoyed the fried corn on the cob. Their sauces are very good as well. So good we had to take a few home with us. The hot was my favorite. Try it.