“Terrible Food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Terrible Food”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I visited this place this week during my visit to High Point. I order slece BBQ and white meat chicken combo to go. I also order a salad with it. The slice BBQ was absolute the worst ever had, It was over cooked boston Butt, chopped up in big chunks, the chicken was so overcooked and dry you could not eat it. The salad was full or water in the botto, filled with a lot of pickles in the slad, never seen a salad with pickles in it along with one being full of them. I have ate BBQ at a lot of places in North and South Carolina, but this place was not that good at all. I ate a couple bites and throw it in the trash, not fit to eat.

• Visited April 2014

L town
“Great Drive Thru”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have to be at work early, and they have a great selection of food, and the best/fast service you could ask for!! Sweet Tea is GREAT!!

Visited April 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I went for lunch. We could tell that they get lots of business because there was hardly any parking spaces. The food was great at a reasonable price. We both ate for under $15!!!!

High Point, North Carolina
“Best BBQ anywhere!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The is my favorite BBQ joint. I can't remember having better and their verity of sauces are awesome.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Al G
North, South Carolina
“Awesome Brunswick Stew”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love this locally owned BBQ restaurant. They have the best BBQ in town, but all food on menu is excellent. Chicken, Ribs, Brunswick Stew and sides. Don't forget to get their Joe's sauce, it is yummy

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Leslie L

Been to BBQ Joes? Share your experiences!