“Wonderful!!”

BBQ Joes
Ranked #7 of 283 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 4, 2012

We went based on our hotel recommending it. The food was phenomenal. My husband ordered the special of the day - sliced turkey/stuffing with white cole slaw and green beans. I had the BBQ chicken platter with cole slaw and green beans. Both were served with yummy hush puppies. Wow, was our lunch fabulous. We each had a slice of chocolate cake for dessert which topped off the meal. I would highly recommend this homey welcoming little restaurant when you are in the High Point area.

2  Thank WisconsinLor

Reviewed March 4, 2012

We agree with the previous poster===the cue here is awesome! My particular fave is the large beef ribs. The meat is so tender it falls off the bone and melts in your mouth. The chopped pork Lexington style and brown style is also great. We like their finely chopped cole slaw, too. If you like hushpuppies and cornbread (I don't) they have them and also great greens. We often get Joe's to go as the atmosphere inside is plain fast food joint and very bright.

2  Thank paintergurl
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Surrounded by some of the best BBQ places in the world, this restaurant started about 2 1/2 years ago. From day one, it stood out as excellent. You have can have your BBQ with red (Lexington style) sauce, vinegar (Down East NC style), hot (South Carolina style) or Joe's own recipe - a red sauce. At the holidays, we order a shoulder, have it chopped, and feed a large group, then freeze the leftover BBQ - and it tastes almost as good a month later. To tell you how much we like this place, I had it added to TripAdvisor so I could write the review.

4  Thank MustBeTrippin