“Tasty pizza, big menu”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Visited here for the first time with my girlfriend. We got garlic cheese bread, a large cheese pizza and 10 wings and 2 drinks all for under 20 dollars. Prices are very reasonable and they have a huge menu variety. Not only do they have pizza and wings, but they also offer Italian plates like spaghetti and lasagna, as well as subs, calzones and sandwiches. Would highly recommend this place to anyone.

There are newer reviews for High Point Pizza and Grill

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is the go-to place for my husband and I when we want good, inexpensive food that will fill us up. The menu items are pizza, subs, fries and calzones. The subs are good and my husband enjoys the calzones. We haven't tried the pizza yet, but heard it's good as well.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My family and I have eatern there several times. The Pizza is great and we like the subs also. Good food and good prices... Terry B In Archdale

Reviewed June 21, 2012

My husband and I make the mistake of going there and I had my service dog with me because I have disabilities and my dog is trained to assist me. The Staff were very hostile and rudely told us to leave and get the dog out of the restaurant. I explained that he is a service dog ( he had his service vest on clearly marked "service animal" )and the man said he didn't care just get him out of the restaurant. I ask if I could speak with the manager and he said he was the manager and I ask who was the owner and he said he was the owner and he didn;t have to tell me his name. I came home and looked up the restaurant on the Secretary of State website and got his namd, address, etc. I have reported it to the US Department of Justice but I just could not believe that they were so hostile and rude. I will not recommend this restaurant to anyone!!! Besides, the prices are very high for the menu items and not a very good selection so I guess they did us a favor.

1  Thank JoAnn B
Reviewed March 11, 2012

A friend gave a $25 restaurant.com gift certificate to this place. Had never been there so I thought I'd try it out. It's a little difficult to access but we finally found it.

The atmosphere is as if this should be a take out/delivery pizza shop. There were a few tables spread out in a line as there really wasn't alot of room. The florescent lights were flickering (migraine sufferers beware).

But thought the food would make up for it. We placed our order and was told our new certificate ... they would not honor. The girl claimed that restaurant.com made the error.

We asked if she would contact her manager just to see, since we were spending so much money above and beyond the certificate amount. No! She said. Refusing on grounds she did not have his number or was unable to contact him. (so if they were robbed, place caught fire - the manager or owner would not be notified) So it seems she was just simply lying. Would have been better for her to say, "no, I won't call" rather than lie.

So, we left and will not return.

Avoid this place as customer service is horrible.

2  Thank NoneReally