“my new favorite pizza”

Good for: Families with children
High Point
“my new favorite pizza”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Not much to say but the pizza is delicious. My family visited from Florida and I took them to Marozzi's and they absolutely loved it.

Visited August 2012

North Carolina
“Very good Pizza”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I really enjoyed the pizza and wings here..and the service was excellent. However, I did the think the Pizza itself was a bit on the pricey side. (But you get what you pay for!) The establishment appears to be fairly new, with nice decor and a pleasant atmosphere..My only complaint is that I live on the opposite side of town

Visited July 2012
1 Thank NorthCarolinaRoy
Greensboro, NC
“Best NY Style Pizza Around!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Moved here from Northern Jersey 22 years ago, and honestly, the only thing I've ever missed was the pizza. Not anymore! We go to Marozzi's twice a month. They have an affordable menu, excellent food, and friendly staff. Everything on the menu is excellent, and even though my teen-aged daughter hates pizza, there are plenty of other items to choose from. Even she leaves happy and full. They also offer specials, so check out the white board next to the register to see what they are. The garlic knots are my hubby's favorite. The only drawback that some people may find is that all the dishes have red sauce. We went once with friends, and their kids only like (white) alfredo sauce, so that is the reason I mention it. We have always had wonderful food and fast, friendly service. We have been dining there since they opened, and have NEVER been disappointed. LOVE it!

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Doberhoundmom
High Point, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If stranded on a deserted island, this is what I would choose.”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

Best pizza - hands down. As a true lover of pizza, I am discerning about whose pizza I decide to eat. Bascially, I am a pizza snob. The pizza has a thinner, crispy crust, with the right balance of sauce and cheese so that none overpowers the other. When finished, you don't feel like you have a big dough ball in your stomach. The atmosphere is very casual and family friendly. The staff super nice. They also have fresh fried zucchini sticks, but once I had the pizza, I have had no desire to try anything else.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Kelseyad
High Point, North Carolina
“Excellant”
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Me and my family used to frequent Mario's and Elizabeth's but not after trying Marozzi's by far the best around. Have been going there since they opened in Oct. 2010. Have tried just about everything on the menu and have not found anything that was not excellent. Evan the kids love going to eat there it seems the be the only place we eat where they eat everything on there plate. I don’t think anyone can beat there prices either by far the best prices and food around. The staff is super friendly and have become good friends with the owners. If you have not tried them go and give them a try you can also find them on Facebook @ Marozzi's Pizzeria. Hope you Enjoy.

• Visited July 2011