“If stranded on a deserted island, this is what I would choose.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #44 of 274 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If stranded on a deserted island, this is what I would choose.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2011

Best pizza - hands down. As a true lover of pizza, I am discerning about whose pizza I decide to eat. Bascially, I am a pizza snob. The pizza has a thinner, crispy crust, with the right balance of sauce and cheese so that none overpowers the other. When finished, you don't feel like you have a big dough ball in your stomach. The atmosphere is very casual and family friendly. The staff super nice. They also have fresh fried zucchini sticks, but once I had the pizza, I have had no desire to try anything else.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Kelseyad

“Excellant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

Me and my family used to frequent Mario's and Elizabeth's but not after trying Marozzi's by far the best around. Have been going there since they opened in Oct. 2010. Have tried just about everything on the menu and have not found anything that was not excellent. Evan the kids love going to eat there it seems the be the only place we eat where they eat everything on there plate. I don’t think anyone can beat there prices either by far the best prices and food around. The staff is super friendly and have become good friends with the owners. If you have not tried them go and give them a try you can also find them on Facebook @ Marozzi's Pizzeria. Hope you Enjoy.

• Visited July 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza in High Point!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2011

My family moved here 3 years ago and have been in search of some good pizza since we arrived. Hands down this is the best pizza we have ever eaten. The pizza is always great and the workers are very friendly and often keep our kids entertained. Seating is limited, but worth the wait if it is full.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank crazydazy_11
High Point, North Carolina
“Best Pizza in High Point”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2011

My wife and I LOVE this places. The prices are good and the pizza is outstanding. The new york style is not crunchy, which is what we like. We order by the slice, and the slices are made from a 26 inch pizza!! We used to be Sir Pizza loyalist, but have made the switch. The people that work there are nice too. Get there early as seating is very limited.

1 Thank uaboater216
High Point, North Carolina
“Best NY style pizza this side of the Hudson River”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2011

This is perhaps, my favorite pizza joint. They make a large pizza that literally wont fit into the box. And the NY style pizza is terrific. My wife thinks that their stromboli is the best in the area.

• Visited February 2011