Motel 6 High Point
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
$93
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$79
J.H. Adams Inn(High Point)
$160
$65
Courtyard High Point(High Point)
$139
$77
Hotels.com
Quality Inn(High Point)
$51
All reviewsrooms are newly renovatedbottom linea great staywould stay here againmattress
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 21, 2011

My husband and I made an unexpected trip south and needed a place to stay for 1 night along the way. While eating lunch, we found a coupon for the Days Inn High Point in one of those free local magazines. We were a little skeptical because the price was so low, but we decided to check it out. What a great find! The manager and staff were friendly and courteous from the time we walked into the lobby. Our room was actually a "suite" with 2 queen size beds and a sofa. We also had a microwave oven, refrigerator, free wi-fi, and flat screen tv. The fitness room was small, but the stationary bike, treadmill, and elliptical machine were good quality. Best of all--EVERYTHING throughout the inn was immaculate. The free breakfast the next morning was nice, but the friendly staff were terrific.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Clean, Friendly Staff. Enjoy my stay. I will be back.

• Stayed: November 2011
Ricky B, Manager at Motel 6 High Point, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Days Inn High Point.
The hotel has been under new management since mid August of 2011 and we are trying
to make every guest's stay, every time, as satisfying as possible.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you serve again.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

I stumbled across this hotel on my way traveling to FL from VA.
The lady at the front desk was very helpful with information around the cute little town of High Point.
I chose the suite because I was traveling with my girlfriend and wanted something
comfortable.
The room had a microwave, fridge and even a sauna! My girlfriend spent sometime at the fitness center that afternoon.
Will def come back....

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2010

The problem that I have with this motel is that someone used my credit card number there and the management has decided not to help, at first he seemed to want to help me out , now it seems he doesn't he will not return my calls and his staff will not tell me when he will be in. I don't know how clean the place is or how good the food is but one thing that I know for sure is that I would pay cash if you deceide to stay there. Not saying that they had anything to do with getting my card number it just seems that they dont care how they get payed just has long has they get their money. The peoson that used my card there did not have my card just the number and they were ok with that . That to me seems to be a problem

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank steelers0825

I am sorry to hear about this issue.
As of mid August of 2011, the Days Inn High Point is under new management and we manage all guest's information, including financial, with the highest level of security compliance.

We hope that if you have any plans to travel in the future, that you choose this hotel so we can make your stay a satisfying and pleasant one.
We hope you give us a chance to serve you.
Thank you.

Reviewed July 1, 2010

I happen to really love this hotel. if your willing to stay for two nights thats great pay and have fun. the pool was great and everything was sanitary. I truly loved it.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo