“Terrible”

Country BBQ
Ranked #24 of 282 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed July 24, 2012

When I went, I ordered the chicken pie through the drive thru. It cost me around $5, but what really bothered me was the amount they gave me, they hardly gave me any at all! After I finished my meal I was still hungry and very unsatisfied. When I get the chicken pie from Carter Brother's, I pay about $6 and get usually can't even finish it! My boyfriend got the barbecue plate and had the very same issue. Don't go here, just go to Carter Brothers instead! You'll not only get better service and food, but you'll also get more bang for you buck.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

and this brand new location near High Point is beautiful! They serve the same great food at affordable prices. The pork tenderloin breakfast biscuits are to die for! And the Brunswick Stew *drool* is the best I have ever had! Unfortunately, it's only available during the fall, but well worth the wait! Their sweet tea hits the spot!

1  Thank PearmanCasa
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Hwy 68 location is clean,friendly and great service. Food was hot BBQ sauce was out of this world(mmm).Everyone had something different and all were satisfied. Will go back and try breakfast soon.

1  Thank Eric1960
Reviewed May 10, 2012

OK, the BBQ pork is good, but, in this area that aint saying much. BBQ pork is king around here. Country BBQ holds it's own with the pork as does a bunch of places. The think that this place rocks is the BBQ chicken. It is awesome. I mean off the hook great. What closes the deal for me is the sauce. It is the best BBQ chicken dipping sauce that I know of. And, the BBQ chicken is the special on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Yea, I like it a lot.

The hot dogs are great too. If your in a hurry and need to feed the family grab a bag of these hot dogs and you will be popular. BBQ restaurants seem to have the best hot dogs and Country BBQ is way up on the top of the pile for great hot dogs.

I'm not screaming wild about the fries. They need to make sure that they get cooked good and crispy every time and mine always seem to be a little mushy.

As I understand it, this restaurant and the one on West Wendover in Greensboro are the same business.

Oh, before I forget, the tenderloin biscuit is fantastic. You haven't had a tenderloin biscuit unless you have had one from this place.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Food was great and service excellent. I ate BBQ for dinner couple nights and one night a fried bologna sandwich which was great. Like home cooking. Great desserts too.

2  Thank Niki V