“Bland & Overprived”
Review of Bara Kabab House

Bara Kabab House
Ranked #159 of 301 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed February 26, 2018

My hubby & I visited this place because we were looking for a restaurant that served halal food. The decor was very nice & the staff was extremely friendly. The down side was the food. It wasn't bad but it wasn't as tasty as most Arab food. Most of the food was quite bland. My husband had the lamb & I had the chicken skewer, both came with very little meat. It is also a little over priced for the amount of food you get. I'm not sure if I would visit this establishment again.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

We stopped in here for dinner one evening. The restaurant is colorful, bright, clean, and very attractive. We were greeted as we entered and felt very nicely welcomed. This seems to be a family run restaurant. The staff was very kind and attentive. Hubby and I both ordered the Beef Shawarma. We enjoyed our meal and the wonderful service. We felt the prices were a little high. We would dine here again. You certainly know you are a valued customer when you have a meal here. That's a nice feeling to have. Give Bara Kabab House a try when you are in the mood for Middle Eastern food.