Clean and well-maintained, but with some negatives. Secondary location, not that close to downtown High Point. None of the nearby restaurants are really suitable to walk to, requiring you to drive to get food. Rooms are long and narrow with a single window, making them somewhat dark and cave-like. Furnishings are OK, but starting to show some wear. Exercise room is the size of a large closet with a single treadmill and TV . . a joke even by hotel standards. Staff is friendly and responsive, and the hotel offers free wi-fi and continental breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biltmore Suites Hotel is conveniently located near Piedmont Triad International Airport, furniture shops, dining, shopping malls, and entertainment. The hotel offers many amenities to better accommodate your stay. The Biltmore Suites Hotel is the Triad's Best Value in Quality Accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Biltmore Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Hotel High Point
- The Biltmore Hotel Greensboro Airport