This looked like a okay place to stay until we started walking towards the back of the hallway. It's gets warmer. The shower does not give out enough water. I have a little below shoulder length hair, it took about an 1.5 to shower and wash hair b/c the shower was literally dripping out. The toilet did not flush, you had to hold down the handle. Right when we were heading to bed my bf found pieces of pizza by the bed and hardened liquid stains on the sheets, dont want to or need to know what it is. Last of course was the OOPS sign suggesting if we forgot to pack something, to ask them. They didn't have a razor or a comb and I'm sure of all the people here, they all didn't forget their brushes. There's no way to get another one since there are no stores close by. My friends shower was missing cold water, only had hot. We asked for a wake up call at 5:30 for the next morning, never got it. They instead called the following day, when we didn't need it.
It's cheap to stay, but with all these problems you're better off going elsewhere. if you're staying here for one night, maybe but think about it. There's another HJ hotel bigger around the area next to Hooters, go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel NC is the most convenient hotel to Highway 311, Business Route 85, Highway 29 and 70. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel N.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson High Point
- High Point Howard Johnson