“Inconsistent”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Although I really love this place, either the service or food is never in sync. My last experience was only fair. I was literally served a burnt sandwich, honestly black, and had to wait until everyone had finished eating to be noticed by our waiter. So, bummer to eat while everyone had finished, but is quite the tasty sandwich when cooked correctly. They usually have great sandwiches and salads and are most definitely reasonably priced. Will go again, but walk up to the register if I need service.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Carmen A

Guilderland, New York
“Lunch with friends...eat here!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Meet your friends here for lunch! Gracious staff, fun atmosphere and good food! Try the "To brie or not to brie" sandwich. It's great with a cup of soup! I tried a salad today; and while it was very large, the quality of lettuce used just could have been better. It was a little disappointing. The sandwiches are tastier.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank MaryEllen22
High Point, North Carolina
“Wonderful dining experience”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My wife and I visited this place for dinner, hoping to find a nice little dinner-favorite close to home. After the first impression, it's possible we found it, or at least raised the bar to a good height.

Very friendly staff greeted us upon arrival, had some nice conversation with the (chatty, but wonderful) waitress, ordered our drinks and meals. The specials menu was very appealing (it changes frequently) and the regular menu had quite a few nice choices to choose from as well.

I chose the crab cakes entree and my wife chose the pork medallions with roasted brussels sprouts. Both were amazing, and perfectly cooked. The chef came out to make sure everyone was enjoying their meals, which was a nice touch as well. Prices were fairly reasonable, food was great, and atmosphere was pleasant, but not too fancy.

We'll definitely be back, and we're hoping it's goes this well the second time.

• Visited June 2014
Franklinton, North Carolina
“Great restaurant in High Point”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I went to High Point on our anniversary and found this restaurant. So glad we did. We had a wonderful waitress and excellent meals. I always love a place where I can sit outside and dine, this place has a small patio in the front. I had Shrimp and Grits which were very tasty and an ample serving. My wife tried the trout and said that it was very good. If I am every in High Point again, I will definitely return here.

• Visited May 2014
Piedmont of NC
“1st experience”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

A friend and I went to Emerywood Fine Dining on the recommendation of a friend. Great little place. We were there on Saturday May 17th for lunch. There were too many choices to pick from, so it may take a little while to decide. It is not your average run of the mill selection. And prices were very reasonable. The staff was excellent. So good, I believe my friend left a huge tip.

• Visited May 2014