“THE FOOD IS FINE”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
“THE FOOD IS FINE”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love the food at this restaurant. The service is always friendly and informed about their menu as well. My only complaint is the small parking lot and how few tables it has. I think they could do more business if they relocated.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank SHaze2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Little known Treasure in High Point”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Loved this place. It was recommended to me by my daughter. The food was outstanding. A a small, intimate atmosphere. The service was very good. I love that they use ingredients that are in season. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited December 2013
“Always good”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you're unsure just get the salmon/salad which is wonderful. I love this place because they have their regular menu plus specials which change every day. When I eat out I like to get something I wouldn't or couldn't make at home and Emerywood has the most amazing specials. The only complaint I have is the seating isn't very comfortable but the quality and variety of their food makes this my favorite place to eat in High Point

• Visited January 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“delicious and very romantic :)”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This was my first time eating here, and I have to say, I will definitely be back. We decided to try it because I had a Restaurant.com gift certificate. Started out with a bowl of corn & crab chowder-it was so delicious and more than enough for 2 people. Then we each got blackened NY Strips with a pumpkin ale gravy (I was nervous about the gravy but it was AMAZING) , roasted vegetables, and mashed potatoes. Our meal was SO good. The best tasting and most tender steak I've ever eaten. Sides were good too. We will definitely come back on a special night since it is kinda pricey if you don't have a coupon/gift card.

• Visited December 2013
“Dinner with friends”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time eating at this establishment, it was so good the first time I couldn't wait to come back! The food is absolutely yummy and they have a full bar!

The service however can be quite slow passed 6 PM once the place starts to get packed, and it gets packed quick! Majority of people who come here are a lot older but they set a calm and peaceful environment.

Definitely recommend trying the food! Beware that service passed 6 PM starts to get slow so make sure you have a lot of time to sit down and eat!