Red Roof Inn Hickory
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Hickory)
Courtyard Hickory(Hickory)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskquiet locationclean bedextended staycomplimentary coffeegreat pricefree wifiking roomflat screen tvthe general managernice roomenjoyed my staywould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendlygreat place to staykrystalmegan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Your housekeeper, Ms. Amanda Dove has been providing excellent service during my stay at your establishment. My company is national and we spend about 50 weeks a year on the road. The staff has been friendly and professional. They have change my overall opinion about Red Roof Inn. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
redroof152, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hickory, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. I was so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your stay. I have shared your compliments with Amy Dove and the entire staff. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel. We do appreciate your business and are glad that you have made the choice to stay with us.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Let me start off with the staff. When we came from another hotel in the area, very upset with how we were treated, we started off explaining what happened. The two people at the desk were so sweet and kind, they checked us in at an amazing rate, quickly and without any fuss. Instantly putting me in a better mood. I loved them right off! We rented a small single room with a king sized bed. It was great! Clean, just the right amount of space, and I could keep and eye on my car from the window, something I love. It was right behind star bucks(big points) and not far from the national guard armory(more big points!). The water in the shower was great, it was actually hot! Unlike many places where you get cold or kinda warm. I WILL be calling for our next trip at the first of next month. Loved it!

• Stayed: April 2013
redroof152, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hickory, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I was so pleased to hear that your enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your compliments with the staff. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel. We do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Hickory.

Robyn Ingalls Jones-GM

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We were given the Super King non-smoking room which had a desk area that is set up like a little office. The bed was clean and comfortable. We had a large flat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator and found the staff to be helpful and polite. Excellent rate for this very nice room. We will go back to this motel again.

Room Tip: They do not offer breakfast at this motel but is very close to lots of restaurants. Also very close to the Hickory Metro Convention center.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
redroof152, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hickory, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your compliments with the staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Rooms were very clean and updated only wish it had a microwave and refrigerator in it. The rooms need more towels and washclothes since there was four of us who stayed. The beds were hard and not very comfortable but tolerable for just a couple days stay. The lobby staff were nice and friendly. The hotel was close to eating places and shopping. We will stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: Had a room on top floor and had to carry everything upstairs so I would ask for a lower floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
redroof152, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hickory, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I have shared your compliments with the staff. We are pleased to announce that we are in the process of equipping several of our double bed rooms with the micro-fridge units. While all of our first floor rooms do have brand new mattresses we are currently working on getting new mattresses for the second floor as well. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you again when you return to Hickory.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is without a doubt the nicest Red Roof Inn we have stayed at. Most have been good to very good, some we will never stay at again. This one is very good plus.
We were warmly welcomed by the evening clerk and upon entering the room we gave it the "smell" test. No smell at all and the bed was made up especially nicely. First impressions are really so important.

The room was very reasonably priced and included many useful ammenities including a refrigerator, microwave, safe, wide screen tv, coffee maker (that made pretty good coffee) and a desk sitting area.

The bathroom is small but the shower is excellent. The only criticism would be the bathroom towels that were somewhat small but they were clean and new. Also the internet is a bit slow.

The morning clerk, Robin, was very helpful. Thank you Robin.

This is the Red Roof Inn that we will use to judge others in the future. It has set a high standard. We have no reservations about recommending it to others.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
redroof152, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hickory, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your compliments with the staff. We do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Hickory.