Red Roof Inn Hickory
$144
$129
Best Western Hickory(Hickory)(Great Value!)
$91
$124
Courtyard Hickory(Hickory)
$169
$159
All reviewsfront deskquiet locationclean bedextended staycomplimentary coffeegreat pricefree wifiking roomflat screen tvthe general managernice roomenjoyed my staywould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendlygreat place to staykrystalmegan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Me and my daughter came here for a one night stay, hoping for a decent, clean, spacious room. We got a small, crowded, non-handicapped accesbile, dirty room.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
redroof152, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hickory, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies that the request for a handicapped room was not honored. I have addressed the spot on the heating panel with the appropriate staff member and am confident that extra attention will be taken to ensure that the panels are clean from now on. I appreciate your business and hope that you will allow us another opportunity to win back your business. This month we begin our renovations which will include new pillow top mattresses, new furniture and flat screen TV’s. Robyn Ingalls-GM

Reviewed November 9, 2011

The staff were very helpful and friendly with every thing we needed (Monika, Jennifer, and Jamie Thank Yall so much!). The rooms were clean with good carpet newer looking counter tops. The bedding was up to my girlfriends standards and mine too. StarBucks is right out front, with biscuitville down the street. we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your compliments with the staff. Thank you for staying with us we appreciate your business. Robyn Ingalls-GM

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We attended a convention in Hickory, and this was the one hotel that accepted pets. The location is about 3/4 mile from the convention center. It's exactly what you expect, a good basic hotel room, well maintained and comfortable. No breakfast, but free coffee all day/night long, and there's a Starbucks on the same driveway. WiFi worked well.

The strangest thing is the drive-through lingerie shop next door, but we saw no influence on the Red Roof's customer base from those visiting that shop. :-)

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank deemery
Reviewed August 1, 2011

We stayed here because we are a family on a budget. The staff has to be the friendliest I have ever encountered before. The man on the night shift is the nicest. We checked in and were very happy with the room, it appeared to be very clean..the carpet looked nearly new, the bathrooms were clean, the room smelled ok, I thought we had really gotten a GREAT deal for the price. Later as we layed down to sleep, my daughter kept complaining about something biting her..I turned on the light and did see some bugs flying around but thought maybe they were just let in from earlier while the door was opened during entering and exiting the room. My husband woke up a few minutes later and complained of itching..by that point I was extremely concerned and got up once again and turned the light on to discover MANY bugs crawling up the walls. They appeared to be coming from under the beds. Worse than that is the bugs HAD WINGS and were flying into the beds!!! This was the most horrible experience we have ever had..we checked out and left at 3 in the morning! The man on the night shift did come down to our room and check it out and said he would move us to another room, but my taste was already bad for this place and I just wanted to get out of there.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank cmhileman11
redroof152, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hickory, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2011

I appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of the issue regarding your guestroom. I have taken appropriate steps to contact Eco-lab our third party vendor to address the issue. I look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Robyn
Red Roof Inn Hickory

Reviewed August 1, 2011

okay one word, BUGS! Crawling. creeping. freaking. bugs. We went to bed, woke up by getting bit. LOVELY RIGHT? No. Horrid. This hotel was the most terrible place ever, also, what is up with the prostitutes and drug dealers? I walk out and see a stripper dancing on the street....with crack in hand. That was pathetic. I will never stay at another Red Roof Inn...EVER! Also, we asked for our money and drove home. Please if you value your life... don't stay here.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

I apologize that your recent stay with us was less than pleasant. I appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of the issues. Please be assured that I have taken corrective measures to prevent such instances of happening again. We look forward to you giving us another chance.

Robyn