“Unbelievable”

Cuisines: American
Sc
“Unbelievable”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I think it is unbelievable I just ate at the top 10 Hickory, NC has to offer. That was by far the worst food I have had in a long while. Greasy spoon diners are better than this place. We had a bison burger, wings, and french dip. How do you mess up french dip...really? Do not make the mistake I did and listen to the people who said this place is good.

• Visited May 2012

NC
“mmmmmm”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I was in town for training for a new job and one of my co-workers suggested this place. I always got takeout and I was very impressed and service seemed to be good. I would definitely recommend this place

Visited February 2012
Hickory, North Carolina
“Food”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

The service is ok and the food is ok. I just saw they were bringing back their breakfast. They used to have an amazing breakfast. Will definitely go there and try it out!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Best Wings I've ever had. The food was delicious and the people were very friendly. Also, had the buffalo chicken sandwhich for my entree and it was the best sauce I've ever had. Definitely stop by this restaurant if you are in the area.

• Visited October 2011
Charleston, SC
“Love it!”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Loved the variety. I had the teriyaki chicken, and it was awesome. Will definitely be back next time we're in Hickory.

• Visited July 2011