“The Best Applebee's EVER!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #169 of 282 Restaurants in Hickory
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have never had a bad eating experience here. The food is always fresh, hot and very tastey, and the staff is excellent! This is one of hickory's best bar and grill type restaurants.

1  Thank Betty S

Reviewed January 5, 2013

From this Applebees in Hickory to any other have found this chain to be consistently good and at a good price.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We always get soup, salad, and breadstix becaus the soups are so good. It is a great buy and fills you up. I have had some of the other dishes as well in the past but the ss&b is our family fav.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I did not want it to mean it to make it sount just to sound so so. It is wonderful food. I enjoy it everytime I have a chance to go there. I like the portion and the way you arrange the menu.. Love it.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Just a stop along our travels, and a very 'average' one at that, and barely. We don't eat at this chain normally but decided to give it a try. We ordered the sampler to give us a nice variety. Some items were good and others rather lousy, like the chicken. Just not good and makes Hooters seem gourmet in comparison. While our server was friendly and quite capable, the noise is awful here and the sound system sounded distorted. Hopefully this doesn't represent all the Applebee's but we will be reluctant to try any others. Our 'average' rating is generous.